Saturday, June 24, 2017

The Cheater Part 1 nosleep

I had always expected my mom to be cheating on my father, and it made me so mad to the point where I could not sleep at night. There were times where I would brush it off and pretend it was not a big deal, but then I finally decided to act upon my thoughts. I had to find out what my mom was doing behind my dad's back because it was eating at my soul.

One day, my mother left to go to the gym, and said she would only be gone for an hour. As time passed, that one hour turned into four hours. At this point, I was thinking that clearly something was suspicious. Being missing for this long is not something that is clearly covered up. At this point I was completely sick of the curiosity and the lack of answers I had in my life.

It was eating at my so much that one day I finally decided to follow my mother. I had to know that devastating fate that I believed waited for my family and I. She went to go for a run and I trailed behind in clothes that I never had worn before. Within a mile she made a turn on a street that I recognized by name, but was no familiar by people that lived on it. I saw that she entered another strangers house.

At this point I had seen enough, and I returned home. My father was home at this point, and I asked him, "Who lives on West Pond Street?"

He laughed and asked, "Who lives there?" But, I just brushed the question off because I did not have the heart or guts to say anything. He must of thought that I was asking about one of my friends or something.

As the night went on, my mother came home and acted normally as she always does, but I could not get this remorse out of my system. Then it all happened when I went to go to sleep. I was drowsy, laying in my bed, and felt the urge to go get a drink since I felt dehydrated.

I got up to go to the refrigerator, and my mother says to me, "You better keep your mouth shut." I acted confused and replied, "About what?" Then she just acted incredibly aggressive proceeding by walking away. I'm not going to lie, but that moment made my heart pound. I was not entirely sure what was going to happen at this point.

Time went on, and out of fear and uncertainty, I completely disregarded that situation. I think that moment really made me realize what was going on, but I did not have the bravery to act upon it. It just kept eating and eating at me, and I could not take it anymore. I really did not know what to do, and then it was like she read my mind.

One night, I was about to end all of this, and before I could do anything my mom grabbed me by the neck. She shouted in an abnormal voice, "IF YOU SAY ANYTHING YOU DIE." Her sharp nails dug into my neck as blood seeped down. I knew something was not right instantly, but I could not pin it.

Will update tomorrow To be continued...



Submitted June 24, 2017 at 08:00AM by imthatmafk http://ift.tt/2rMwHE0 nosleep

No comments:

Post a Comment