Saturday, June 10, 2017

I had a weird dream. I'm just here to tell a story, but feel free to interpret it if you'd like. Dreams

I was in a house that I've never seen before. These dreams freak me out because my dreams usually all happen right in my bedroom or living room. It's weird when they're in places other than home, much less places that aren't real.

Anyways, I'm sitting on the floor. I look around and it's just real blurry. I took my phone out and took pictures of some really random stuff in the room. Refrigerator, toaster, basically any appliance in the room I took a picture of. Then, I woke up, but in another dream. I didn't actually wake up. Just a dream within a dream. I started my day exactly as I'd start any other day, so I'm having no red flags that I'm dreaming. I decide to take a look at my phone. I accidentally opened the Photos app while trying to look at Twitter... and the pictures I took in my dream are there. I was freaking out, like REALLY freaking out. They were probably no better than 2MP pictures, which freaked me out more. I have an iPhone 7+, so there's a great camera on it. But these were like old school cell phone pictures, which concerned me even more to some extent.

I was having something between a panic attack and a "this is awesome!" moment. I was freaking out because I genuinely thought that I broke the space/time continuum or something and I had pictures from my dream.

Then I woke up for real. I honestly couldn't grasp reality for a good hour afterwards. I went around and played with every light switch in my house, tested my phone, tested my TV and computer... I tested EVERYTHING to see if anything would throw up a red flag that I was dreaming. Eventually I got comfortable and was able to start my day.

This was probably 6 months ago, I was just thinking about it while I was scrolling through the sub and thought "hmm, I should share this."

I doubt it means anything, but feel free to interpret if you'd like. If nothing else, it's kind of a cool dream I had and I hope that some people find enjoyment in it.

Thanks for reading.



Submitted June 10, 2017 at 05:06PM by dankeesnail http://ift.tt/2rcMPlN Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment