Saturday, June 10, 2017

How to make marbling paint for 3d objects (not paper) crafts

Hi there,

Having trouble finding marbling paint that is affordable, marbling ink is easy to find but I want to marble 3d objects made of glass and plastic and wood, not paper, so ink wouldn't work. Saw someone on etsy selling marbling paint for a really high price (and in a different country) and it said once opened store in refrigerator... It also says it is acrylic paint. This makes me think the person has just added something to acrylic paint. What is it? I know people use cornstarch and water to use acrylic paint to marble things, but I want to make a paint that will float on normal water (like this paint I've found), as cornstarch water every time costs a lot of money.



Submitted June 10, 2017 at 08:14PM by potentanonymity http://ift.tt/2rcGSFw crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment