Sunday, June 4, 2017

Going Back to work Pumping Questions breastfeeding

I'm going back to work tomorrow and I'm very sad about it. DD will be going to a family friend for daycare, I already have milk pumped for the first couple of days. I have a few questions about working Moms set up and pumping supplies.

I have a Spectra 2 and I'll have access to a pumping room and refrigerator to store the milk at work.

Questions: 1. What kind of bags did you use to carry the pump to and from work? Did you get a small insulated bag for the milk bags as well?

  1. Did you pump tandem for time issues or one at a time? If tandem, did you just hold both or take a band to hold them in place so you can still use your hands?

  2. Did you see a decline in production right away or was it gradual, if you saw a decline at all?

Any advise would be helpful at this point because I'm sure there are going to be obvious tips that I'm missing.



Submitted June 05, 2017 at 03:53AM by catlissa http://ift.tt/2rU74oe breastfeeding

No comments:

Post a Comment