Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Finding myself in this permanent budget Keto mode keto

So I've been doing Keto for awhile now but not without it's failures, but that's not the point of this post.

I've found that my refrigerator/freezer consists of 7 things:

  • Frozen Sirloin Hamburgers
  • Frozen Broccoli
  • Some kind of cheese (currently mild cheddar)
  • Bacon
  • Eggs
  • Heavy Cream
  • Fresh Spinach

Then of course I have whole bean coffee and some sugar free syrups, sometimes some diet coke/pepsi etc etc. Sometimes some different cheeses will cycle in, or I'll buy steaks. I'm trying my best to not bring almonds/peanut butter into the mix because I have no concept of control when it comes to them lol.

Anyone else who has been on Keto/Low Carb for awhile notice the same things? That you no longer really try to experiment with new things, you just stick to what works and that is that?



Submitted June 07, 2017 at 05:41AM by serio1337 http://ift.tt/2qV1Y72 keto

No comments:

Post a Comment