Tuesday, June 6, 2017

[room share] $1,500 - room available in beautiful two bedroom apartment in williamsburg! NYCapartments

I will be moving into a new two bedroom apartment in Williamsburg with the lease starting on July 1st. I've already rented the apartment, and now I'm looking for a roommate to fill the second bedroom.

About the Apartment

-Two bedrooms, one bathroom (one bedroom is slightly smaller than the other) -Modern appliances (Refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, A/C and heating, etc.) -Small living room -Rooftop access -Washer and dryer in building -Easily accessible to J, M, Z, L and G trains -Rent: $1,500 + Utilities (1st month and security deposit will be due at signing)

Here's a link with images: http://ift.tt/2r3e5ya

About Me

-Male, mid-20's working at a startup in Manhattan -Schedule is 9:00AM to 6:00PM, so I'll probably be out the door by 8:00AM most days and home around 8:00PM (I like to go to the gym after work most days) -I cook a lot (most nights) -I try to be clean - I keep my own room very tidy and if I use the common space or kitchen I clean up after -Pretty laid back

About You

-Someone who is reasonably clean -Not a smoker -No pets

If this sound interesting and you would like to know more, please do not hesitate to reach out! I'm happy to meet for a coffee or talk over the phone to tell you more about the apartment. Thanks!



Submitted June 07, 2017 at 03:21AM by CornellBadger http://ift.tt/2ryDof9 NYCapartments

No comments:

Post a Comment