Wednesday, June 21, 2017

31[F4M] Everywhere - Come on, baby, light my fire. r4r

It's about 10:45pm and the only thing I hear is my refrigerator running. (I better go catch it!)

Sorry. The bowl brings out dad jokes and puns. Random aside, my college roommate's husband goes to the national pun competition every year. Last year he got 3rd, this year 2nd. He's got a hell of a way with words. Too bad he's well aware.

The funniest joke I've probably ever heard - based on the fact that I can't help but laugh hysterically when I hear it - is from Psych.

Lady: There's a Lieutenant Crunch here to see you.

Gus: Crunch?

Shawn (dressed in a Union Civil War soldier uniform): Actually, I've been promoted. It's Captain Crunch.

Still sitting here giggling about it.

I'm not ready for bed yet. I had a really good day off, work will be easy tomorrow, and I feel like staying up later than I should. What a rebel.

Two truths and a lie: My dream job is to be a rockstar. I'm the oldest child, therefore expect perfection and can be bossy. I could be considered a makeup addict.

I've never tried absinthe. My dad is/was a Marine and I did have a poem published in high school. I don't have a copy anymore, though. I found my yearbooks recently, but I'm not sure why I still have them. I only talk to two people I went to high school with and we've been best friends since we were in sixth grade. So I think we'll keep in touch. Haha.

I bought a book of writing prompts today. I want to start writing again. I need inspiration. I need a fling, a tryst, a relationship, something. Or a story to inspire me. Something to get the fire started and the flames roaring. Something good.

Let's find something interesting to talk about. I have kik.



Submitted June 22, 2017 at 09:18AM by alchemyonfire http://ift.tt/2tQFCoi r4r

No comments:

Post a Comment