Friday, June 23, 2017

28[M4F] Hey baby, is your refrigerator running? 'Cause you've been running through my mind all day r4r

http://ift.tt/2rDN7Pg

Hi there! My name's Brent, I'm 28 years old and I'm from a small city in Upstate South Carolina. Lately, my social interaction has consisted entirely of retail/customer service, and that really starts to feel awful after a while.

Anyway, I find it way easier to talk about myself using lists:

  • 5'9, 165lbs, average build.
  • Small engine sales/repair for the past 8 years (family business).
  • Mix of blue collar and nerd. Very much a hands-on, manual labor type, but I also used to be a pretty huge gamer.
  • Very introverted. One main person in my life is usually all I can handle.
  • I love hiking, travel, rivers/lakes/oceans, and storms. Nothing, NOTHING makes me happier than a storm. And I don't have a fucking porch.
  • I own a small home in the country, on 5 acres of farm land, with my dachshund. I built the house myself when I was 21.
  • Calm, perceptive, mild-tempered.
  • Agnostic, moderate.
  • My "type" is definitely the introverted, compassionate, caring type. Also drawn to "traditionally feminine" women.
  • I have a passion for 1980's retro wave, horror synth, futuristic dystopias, etc. Think Stranger Things, Ghost in the Shell, Terminator, Mad Max. Link 1, 2

Please send a photo and tell me a little about yourself!



Submitted June 24, 2017 at 04:21AM by BWANT http://ift.tt/2t0Wpru r4r

No comments:

Post a Comment