Saturday, September 3, 2016

TIFU by getting drunk with my roommate's girlfriend tifu

This happened just last night. I've been really stressed out lately from work and just needed to unwind after a long shitty week.

So my roommate, his girlfriend, and I start drinking at about 7. We're just sitting around talking and having a good time for about an hour when my roommate decides to go to bed because he's been feeling sick. We don't want to go to bed at 8, so we keep drinking.

I don't remember much. There was music and singing, drawing dicks on the refrigerator whiteboard, lots of drunk selfies, and lots of alcohol. Next thing I know its 11:30 and my roommate comes storming out of his room. I drunkinly attempt to say "hey, what's up." He just yells "fuck you" and slams the front door shut.

We're just sitting there like, what the fuck just happened. I go outside to see if his car is still there. Nope. Turns out he drove to his parents house and slept in the car.

In the morning I wake up to find that I'm the only one there. My roommate's girlfriend decided to just walk the 2 miles home at 6 am and my roommate still hasn't answered any calls or texts. At this point I'm freaking out. Then I get this reminder on my phone. Turns out I pinky promised to buy Denny's in the morning.

Just as I'm getting ready to pick her up she texts me saying my roommate is going to bring her over to our place. They get there and he proceeds to tell me about how I was being a drunk asshole and that we were making fun of him and he just so pissed off he had to leave.

My roommate has just been really awkward around me since.

TL;DR I got drunk with roommate's girlfriend and made an ass of myself causing roommate to rage quit apartment.

EDIT: Denny's was delicious



Submitted September 04, 2016 at 12:28AM by foureeees http://ift.tt/2cyeebb tifu

No comments:

Post a Comment