Tuesday, September 27, 2016

M4F- My, you've grown (A Taboo RP) dirtypenpals

The year was a rough one for me. Classes dragged , parties were lame, and no one wanted to put out. I came home to try my luck in my old stomping ground. As soon as I entered the front door, I knew something felt amiss. I said hi to mom and dad just long enough for them to tell me they were leaving for the week on vacation, but that you were in the back yard getting some sun. I stash my case of beer in the refrigerator. and make my way to the back door. I walk silently into the yard, wanting to surprise you. I haven't seen you in almost a year. I was not expecting who I found! You'd grown up... And I mean REALLY grown up. I'm stunned and I can only stare in disbelief, and more than just a little bit of.... Lust.


Pick it up from there! Also, let me know what you'll look like for this. This comes from an idea that was started and never finished, so let's have some fun. Light up my inbox with those bright orange envelopes!



Submitted September 27, 2016 at 12:57PM by ninja_visser http://ift.tt/2d2AtXK dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment