Thursday, September 29, 2016

LG Refrigerator - lmx25964ss - Freezer doesn't seem to be freezing Appliances

I just bought a house which has not been occupied since June (FYI, I bought it two weeks ago). I've only put one thing in the freezer, some pizza rolls, and they were just cold when I pulled them out of the freezer section. It was as if they had been in the fridge the whole time. I am wondering if anyone can provide me with some troubleshooting tips to figure out why the freezer doesn't seem to be freezing. I have the freezer temperature set at -6 degrees!

How much does it cost to have a technician come out and troubleshoot this stuff? I'd prefer to not buy a new fridge right now because I am semi house poor!

Edit: FYI, the ice maker doesn't seem to work either.

Thanks



Submitted September 29, 2016 at 09:54PM by TheLoneProspector http://ift.tt/2cEADhp Appliances

No comments:

Post a Comment