Monday, September 26, 2016

Brand spanking new at this. Any help would be appreciated. 1200isplenty

Okay, so for some background, I've spent my life on extremely rich and calorie dense comfort food. I slather nearly everything in butter, I'll eat damn near anything in gravy, and I more or less bleed alfredo sauce at this point.

I've been trying to get my diet down below 1200 calories a day for about a week or two, and I am not certain to what extent this is going to work. I've basically just filled my refrigerator with those salads in bags and bags of spinach, (I freaking love spinach), and bought some tiny cans of tuna in water to dump on my salads.

I've been lurking this sub for a bit under a week and I've gotten some ideas from some of the recipes you guys have posted, but I was hoping I could get some advice for making this less miserable and tedious than it seems. I can't afford a food scale at the moment, so I'm mostly guesstimating quantities. Also, for cheap, quick stuff I'm kind of at a loss. Especially with regard to meat-esque stuff. I really like meat. Not having it makes me feel like I haven't really eaten. So, suggestions?



Submitted September 26, 2016 at 11:47PM by Elencha http://ift.tt/2cFZhSo 1200isplenty

No comments:

Post a Comment