Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Can I sue electric company for damaged property? legaladvice

About 1.5 months ago, the electric company tech knocked on my door and told me he'd be replacing the meter box outside my house. Since then, the compressor in my AC unit has shorted, the compressor in my refrigerator has shorted, so both of the appliances don't work anymore and lights flicker intermittently throughout the whole house all the time.

Do I have a case here? I feel like it has to be something they did wrong because we never had an issue before. If I do have a case, how do I go against filing a suit?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I live in Northeast Ohio / Cleveland area.



Submitted September 27, 2016 at 04:28PM by expressmediaoh http://ift.tt/2cSb1yM legaladvice

No comments:

Post a Comment