Wednesday, September 28, 2016

24 F4M Scarlett Johansson, your neighbour, has a rape fantasy dirtypenpals

In this roleplay, Scarlett Johansson is not a celebrity, she's a hard working, beautiful women who lives three doors down from you in the same apartment building. She is known around the town as stunningly good looking and every guy has hit on her, but she rarely has a boyfriend. You and her have been texting a lot lately despite having said but a few words to each other at a party once. The texts have gotten a little flirty lately which you have managed to not mess up by getting too sexual. After every text conversation, you masturbate in your room thinking about her. One day, you hear the familiar ding of your phone, you received a text, it's from Scarlett, it's a long one, it reads:

Come to my apartment in five minutes and rape me. It's a fantasy of mine. Just knock on the door, I'll answer it (and just so you know this isn't someone texting this to you using my phone as a joke, I'll pull my ear lobe three times when I open the door), you'll then start to feel me up and I'll bat you away, just feel me up and beg me to let you fuck me, be really needy and act like I owe you pussy. When I signal you (I'll itch below my eye with my middle finger) throw me onto my couch, tear my clothes off (LITERALLY tear them) and rape me. First, make me suck your dick, then rape my ass, then cum on my face. I'll break character and start to enjoy it once you're done with my ass and I'll gleefully gobble your cum and keep sucking after you've finished. If anything is unclear, reply to this text. DO NOT BREAK CHARACTER. Once you've cum, pull up your pants and leave. You can smack me around too if you want just no closed fists or blood. My safety word is refrigerator. Hopefully, you'll want to do this :)

Obviously, you're going to do what you're told. What a dream this is. You can properly demolish Scarlett and afterwards she'll gobble up your cum like a good girl. You knock on her apartment door. She opens it, wearing what she's wearing here. "Hey" she says "Wanna come in?" she pulls her ear lobe softly three times and smiles at you "So, what's up?" she asks.

Jump straight in, don't introduce yourself. This roleplay is first person.



Submitted September 29, 2016 at 08:31AM by AGirlCalledEmma http://ift.tt/2dB9NsF dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment