Friday, September 2, 2016

Staying in a hotel for three weeks MealPrepSunday

Not sure if this is exactly what his subreddit is about but this is the closest I've found regarding the advice I am looking for.

I am 23m and got a new job where I will be traveling out of town frequently. I leave Tuesday for 3 weeks. While out of town I will get a hotel room with a refrigerator and a microwave. I will get $35 per diem (expense allowance per day) untaxed. I will be working 12 hour shifts everyday while I am there so at least one meal will have to be taken to work in a lunch bag. My question is, does anyone have meal recommendations to prep for breakfast lunch and dinner in a hotel for 3 weeks? I don't want to be microwaving hot pockets and eating jack in the box for 3 weeks. I'd also like to save most of the ~$800 they're giving me for food.

On a side note, I have a quick metabolism so prefer high calorie (but not necessarily unhealthy) foods. I like about 3,000 calories per day and don't gain weight on it. (5' 11" - 160 lbs)

Any advice would be great, including on where else to post this haha.

Thanks Reddit!

TL;DR traveling for work for three weeks. Staying in a hotel with only a fridge and microwave. Don't want to eat like crap or expensively for 3 weeks and welcome all advice.



Submitted September 03, 2016 at 01:37AM by MeganFoxesSidepiece http://ift.tt/2bRmFsT MealPrepSunday

No comments:

Post a Comment