Monday, September 5, 2016

I hate my grandma with my entire being. offmychest

I am 18 years old and I've been living with my grandma and parents for about two years now. My grandma has gotten increasingly difficult recently, to the point where, I hate to say it, I hate her. She constantly burps really loud. She comes downstairs where my daughter and I sleep and opens the blinds and ends up waking my 6 month old daughter and I up. She has this annoying cackling laugh that I absolutely cannot stand at all. She is always making stupid noises and this clicking noise at my daughter and saying stupid little words to my daughter. She tells her "you're so cutie" and "deedee" and I just think is sounds so damn stupid when she says it. She also repeats herself 200 times and talks about everyone. She thinks that my mother is obligated to take her everywhere she goes. My mom goes to school Saturdays and Thursdays and she calls her constantly like she's a a kid and when my mom doesn't answer she harasses me to call her. I don't do it because my mom is not a child and her whereabouts are none of my business. She leaves food open in the refrigerator. We can't even buy new food because she lets it spoil even after we tell her not to leave it open and she even still eats it. She washes my clothes without my permission and she doesn't even know how to wash. She doesn't use soap and she leaves them out to dry instead of using the dryer. Lastly, she tries telling me what to do with my daughter all the time. I just really hate her. I wish my mom would send her away to a nursing home or something already. Sometimes I really feel like hitting her too. I have depression and anxiety and a really bad temper. I feel bad for being mean, but she's just the one person I completely despise.



Submitted September 06, 2016 at 03:40AM by yazm16 http://ift.tt/2cCcqyf offmychest

No comments:

Post a Comment