Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Whirlpool Fridge (WRV986FDEM01) ice build up causing fan noise appliancerepair

I've had my Whirlpool refrigerator with bottom drawer freezer for just over two years but in the last month or so there's been ice build up behind the back panel of the bottom freezer compartment which is causing noise from the fan when it rubs against the ice (or so I was told by two repairmen). It eventually corrects itself by the time the repairman comes out (2 weeks to get an appointment!) but this is now the third time in the last 2 months this has happened.

Thankfully I have an extended warranty through sears and it hasn't cost more than my time but so far they've not given me any meaningful way to prevent this or fix it.

Does anyone have ideas on what could be going on here? Any help is appreciated.



Submitted January 03, 2018 at 03:45AM by CallingYouOut2 http://ift.tt/2Ccy4B1 appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment