Thursday, January 4, 2018

My Samsung Refrigerator stops cooling whenever it freezes outside. appliancerepair

Has anyone ever seen anything like this?

I live in a raised house in New Orleans and it rarely freezes here. But when it does, my refrigerator stops cooling.

Samsung replaced the motherboard. Then they replaced the refrigerator. Now they insist the warranty is expired and offer no help.

Things I have considered:

Environment - I have tried closing the heating vents in the kitchen. Maybe it was getting too hot. I have tried blowing a fan on it. I have tried putting a space heater nearby.

Power - I have tried plugging it into different outlets, including using extension cord to a different room. I have tried plugging a battery backup with a phone charger into the same outlet so that I could hear if it clicks in. So I think the power is clean.

Water Line - I have tried disconnecting the water line entirely, thinking maybe the extra-cold water is confusing the machine.

I'm really not sure where to go from here other than throw the piece of garbage to the street and buy a new one. So ANY advice will be greatly appreciated. But I would really just love to hear from one other person who has experienced this.



Submitted January 04, 2018 at 11:00PM by sixothree http://ift.tt/2lWJmSK appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment