Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Most smart refrigerators seem gimmicky to me. If there was no limit to the technology you could implement in your refrigerator, what would it be capable of? Cooking

I'm not a refrigerator company, I swear lol. My brother and I recently started a podcast where we talk about the history, flaws, and need for innovation in everyday items -- like the refrigerator, alarm clock, umbrella, etc.

I'm an avid cook, myself, and I thought this would be a good place for discussion. The biggest struggle I have with my refrigerator is keeping track of stock/not letting things go bad. I want a refrigerator that implements bar code scanning with weight-sensing shelves that coordinates with my grocery list app on my phone.

While I do think most LCD screens on refrigerators seem like gimmicks, I can see integration of ebook cookbooks and such. Maybe this component already exists? What would your futuristic, fridge of the future be capable of?



Submitted January 11, 2018 at 12:06AM by TJMWpodcast http://ift.tt/2CXP29M Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment