Monday, January 8, 2018

Kegerator Conversion Kit Questions Homebrewing

Hey all. I just got a refrigerator and an old keg, so I'm gonna make the jump to kegging. I want to get an additional 5 gallon keg, so I'm going to add two taps to a refrigerator. I've been looking at kits and I came across this one from MoreBeer: Kegerator Conversion Kit - Two Faucet. It has sanke keg taps, but my existing keg is a ball lock and I'm gonna get another ball lock. When I looked, it seems like that I can just take the sanke out and attach the tubing to the in and out ports. Is that kit a better option than buying a double regulator and two of these kits with all associated tubing?

Or better yet, does anyone have any other ideas on what I should do? I have a top freezer refrigerator that I can use exclusively for beer and supplies, as well as a 5 gallon corny with a ball lock, and plans to buy another. Thanks for all of your help!



Submitted January 08, 2018 at 08:27PM by TheAngerOfPanger http://ift.tt/2CTIf1w Homebrewing

No comments:

Post a Comment