Friday, January 5, 2018

Going on a trip and I need help EatCheapAndHealthy

Hi everyone,

On Monday (Jan 8th), I'll flying out to Orlando, Florida and staying for about 6 days. I'm visiting the Disney World theme parks along with Busch Gardens (I'm very fortunate to have connections to get me free admission).

We will be staying in a hotel with a microwave, refrigerator (probably mini), and coffeemaker - also free breakfast!

I'm trying to minimize costs while being realistic. Of course I'll eat at a couple restaurants because it's my first time. But I don't want to turn to spending $50+ per day just to eat. What are some snacks / meals I can make to get me through the day that I can store easily in a backpack for the parks (WWYD)? I'll be able to stop by a grocery store too.

PS: I'm allergic to nuts/peanuts so any sort of trail mix / PB&J is unavailable.

Thanks for the help!



Submitted January 05, 2018 at 10:33PM by astrojules http://ift.tt/2CLd7kU EatCheapAndHealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment