Thursday, January 4, 2018

Broken Refrigerator Crisper Drawer fixit

The rail on the left of my crisper drawer broke off and I'd like to try to avoid paying $50-65 for a new one. I was wondering if anyone could recommend some cheaper fixes.

I was thinking I could take some sort of putty and make a mold in the shape of what the side rail used to be and pour some sort of plastic compound that can harden into shape and I can just file it down until it fits perfectly.

I'd hate to have to toss the broken drawer for just the busted side rail, I don't think my local recycling center will take it, and my plastic mold idea might not be the best. Has anyone out there done this sorta thing before?



Submitted January 05, 2018 at 10:32AM by Itsacomper http://ift.tt/2m0GeX3 fixit

No comments:

Post a Comment