Thursday, June 22, 2017

What volume do you freeze your breast milk in? breastfeeding

I'm preparing to go back to work in a couple of weeks and starting to make a little freezer stash. I'm planning on continuing to pump at work, and my baby will go to daycare when she is 10 weeks old. I hope to mostly pump enough at work to give her fresh milk from the refrigerator rather than the freezer most of the time, but my work schedule is very hectic and different every day. I often work more than 12 hours and occasionally do 24 hour shifts, so I know we will need the freezer stash sometimes. What is a good amount to freeze in each bag so that the least amount will get wasted? I'm thinking either 2, 3, or 4 ounces, but in not sure what's most practical.



Submitted June 22, 2017 at 06:26PM by allbustnoballs http://ift.tt/2rZp5wX breastfeeding

No comments:

Post a Comment