Sunday, June 11, 2017

(MplayingF4A) Seducing you dirtypenpals

I've had to move back in with mom and dad after being kicked out of my apartment. Apparently, the landlord wouldn't accept blowjobs for a months rent anymore. Minimum wage just doesn't cut it!

I'm a barista in a coffee shop. Im 5'6", long black hair, green eyes, slim, athletic body, 32d breasts and I love all things emo! I've moved back in and made no attempt to help round the house and it annoys you. I do as little as possible, at home and at work!

The main thing that annoys me though is that you hang around with your s/o all the time. As I don't have anyone it pisses me off so bad. I've never realised how much I want you. I play with myself at night thinking of what you'd do to me once you found out

Mom and dad are away for the weekend, your s/o is away for the weekend and I decide this is my time. I hear you moving downstairs and I decide "I'm thirsty!" So I get dressed up all sluttily and come downstairs

"Morning!" I saw walking to the refrigerator, opening it, bending over to get the juice.....


Looking for guys and girls to have some fun with this. Very open minded and into almost anything. Limits are blood, scat and young. Tell me what turns you on, show me how you want me to be dressed up and continue the scenario

Can be changed to mom or dad if you wish

I'm waiting for your orange envelopes



Submitted June 11, 2017 at 01:17PM by jimmyt88 http://ift.tt/2rj9Df2 dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment