Monday, June 19, 2017

How do I make refrigerator inside a base RimWorld

I m playing in a location where the temperatures range between -5C and -50C. I have been storing my food outside until I decided to build designated food prep and refrigerator area.

My idea was that I would build the refrigerator near my dining hall, so that people would not have to walk long distance in order to get the food. Only problem was that the only possible area would soon be inside of my base.

I figured out that I would just build a cooler between the refrigerator and my growing area and set the cooler's target temperature to -5C or so. The in would also warm up my growing area. But what happened was that the cooler's target temperature was set to 22C, so the target temperature was the warmer sides temperature.

So is it possible to create a refrigerator inside a base or does it have to be on the edge?.

Currently I removed some ceiling tiles to get the refrigerator area under 0 temperature but thats not very good solution since the amount of the unroofed tiles must be adjusted when outside temperature changes.

Here is a screenshot of my base. http://ift.tt/2sJdd7d

Thanks! And sorry if there is problems with my language. English is not my nativ language.



Submitted June 19, 2017 at 01:35PM by osku654 http://ift.tt/2tj05Tk RimWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment