Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Hawaiian Mac Salad Help Cooking

I also posted this in /r/Hawaii:

I have never been to the islands, but my wife lived there for about six months (found a cheap rental near the volcano, wonder why?) and I am getting obsessed with Hawaiian food. I have been working my way through some things (spam musubi is one of the best easy snacks).

Here is my issue: I found several recipe's for mac salad and tried my hand at it last night. It was amazing! Until this morning...I got it out of the refrigerator and it has gone bland and looks a lot more dry. Should I add a lot more mayo and mirin next time? I am thinking the noodles soaked up all the goodness, but I am not sure because I have nothing to compare it to.



Submitted June 22, 2017 at 12:44AM by theogtrekkie http://ift.tt/2tufDDY Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment