Sunday, June 18, 2017

[FS] RV Furniture ACTrade

Hello Everyone!

Uncle Rico has expanded his business to include other must have RV furniture items to help furnish the finest homes in New Leaf. Each item is on sale for 99k and trades will take place in my town. Here is the catalogue of items on sale today Furniture for Sale

  • Note I have multiples of some of the items and those are listed below.

  • 2 veggie basket

  • 2 bamboo benches

  • 2 New-Nintendo 3DS XL

  • 1 Wall-mounted TV

  • 2 Standing TV

  • 3 Desktop TV

  • 1 Kitchen Island

  • 2 Kitchen Stove

  • 2 Kitchen Counter

  • 3 Kitchen Refrigerator

  • 4 Cutting-board set

  • 5 Basket Chair

  • 3 Basic Trash Can

Some furniture items may be a red leaf because they are "customized" but I promise you that is how they came out of the animals RV. The mug and basic trash can are examples of this.

Thanks for stopping by Napoleons Furniture Emporium! Customers are welcome to leave suggestions for other RV furniture items and I will do my best to get these in stock for the next sale on July 4th. Please leave me your RMM if you have one. This is my RMM If you would like to leave me a review as well!



Submitted June 19, 2017 at 06:34AM by DaltonMB http://ift.tt/2rGo9T0 ACTrade

No comments:

Post a Comment