Friday, June 2, 2017

Fridge won't stop making ice, fan in the freezer sometimes makes noises. appliancerepair

Hello.

I have a Kenmore fridge with a top freezer that I bought 3 years ago. A couple days ago I noticed the Ice maker would keep making ice even when it was set off. Another thing is today the fan in the freezer started making some noise. After unplugging for 20 min and plugging it back in, the fan has stopped making noise, but the ice is still being made.

What might be the problem? Will the noise come back?

EDIT: Another thing is that the freezer isnt as cold as it normally is

EDIT 2: http://ift.tt/2rBOikq

This is the fridge. Model 72152

The model number on the tag says 106.72152111

EDIT 3: Another thing I had was a buildup of ice in the back area of the freezer. I removed it with a hair dryer and it hasnt come back yet. Right know my fridge is off though.



Submitted June 03, 2017 at 06:01AM by GoingToCyprus http://ift.tt/2szIfu7 appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment