Friday, June 2, 2017

28 [F4M] Break me. Turn me into a filthy whore. dirtypenpals

Looking down at my tanned, toned thighs, I tug my sexy teal green low cut thong up my hips, pulling my thumbs the elastic snaps tightly against my thigh. The fabric hides the large glass plug I worked into my ass in the shower. Reaching down to the bed I pick up a matching low cut teal bra and push the clasp into place. My 34B tits look perfect in this outfit..

Walking to the rented mansion's front door my heels echoing and clicking on the wood floors. I follow your instructions unlocking the door leaving it half open swinging in the breeze..

As I return to the living room I place the thick blindfold on my forehead, reaching for the headphones I place them on my ears and put on a EDM set. Per your instructions I lay the thick pink collar next to the couch the thick lettering CUM DUMPSTER in white stitching. Laying down on the couch I lean back my head draped over the side. It will be yours for when you arrive.

By all accounts a normal and well adjusted but in the past year or so have began to explore the darker/rougher/filthier side of my mind. My kinks are toys, insertions, dressing up, lingerie, latex, rimming, anal, choking, sloppy and messy. Bad endings (lead to a tiny cage, thrown in the trunk of a car, left on the street corner in only my heels, covered in cum stuffed in a refrigerator or cupboard and forced to breathe through a tube) and mutilations are something that sound really hot. One of my best encounters on DPP was with a bestial one. Like you I don't have many limits..

I'm 28 dark brown hair with blonde highlights, 5'6 slender/petite body. 34b green eyes. Few tattoos and piercings, My best features are my hips and ass =)

If you can write in some raunchy filthy detail I would love to hear from you!

**I'm running around this afternoon so take your time and can't wait to play

xoxo A



Submitted June 03, 2017 at 12:12AM by textual_depravity http://ift.tt/2rO8YXG dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment