Saturday, September 10, 2016

TIFU by wanting more pineapple juice tifu

It's 3pm and I'm back from school. My mom is home with lunch ready. She took a week off from work so she could rest, spend time with me and go to the doctor. She isn't sick but she hasn't gone there in years and I always insisted that she should get herself checked.

She serves me my plate and a glass of pineapple juice. I finish my food and my belly is pleased, but I'm still thirsty.

I go to the kitchen and open the refrigerator. There's a big plastic bottle, filled with a yellowish clear fluid. "Apple juice!"

I grab the bottle and see that "plastic-ribbon-brand thingy" (English is not my first language and I forgot the word for that), it says: Aquarius, Sabor Granadilla. "A new flavor!"

I serve myself a glass of juice and drink it. I spit it out as soon as it touched my tongue and emptied the glass in the faucett. It tasted like salty water. I tell my mom: "This is not juice, right?" She freaks out: "What have you done?!?!?!"

I didn't realized what I drank until then.

It was my mother's urine of the whole day. Her doctor told her to bring it to the hospital tomorrow for examination. She knew that I would want more juice, so she put the juice box in the TABLE. Just right next to me, and I didn't see it.

My mother was more concerned about her sample, though. She thought I emptied the whole bottle.



Submitted September 10, 2016 at 11:43PM by MrSometwo http://ift.tt/2czqi8Z tifu

No comments:

Post a Comment