Monday, November 2, 2015

Took 50 mg of ambien and woke up in the hospital Drugs

I'm sharing this for those who are curious with experimenting with Ambien.

Decided to be a little risky and take more than prescribed. Bad decision. No need to remind me. Blacked the fuck out after about 30 minutes. My mom woke up to loud bangs coming from our kitchen, came down and found me staring at the refrigerator with a huge ass bruise on my cheek. I said "mom you have no idea how many faces you have right now." I told her I was on Ambien and she brought me to the hospital. On the ride there apparently I was tripping balls and giggling and kept going "DID YOU SEE THAT. HOOLY SHIIT". Doctors said my heart rate and breathing patterns were very slow and they were worried i'd aspirate or something. Meanwhile I was apparently playing with "Geometric tearings from the curtain." Briefly came to consciousness while hooked up with a crisis councilor asking me questions. Blacking out and waking up in the hospital is the weirdest fuckin thing so naturally I started freaking out then passed out again. Woke up in my bed thinking it was all a vivd nightmare until I noticed the hospital band on my wrist. Went and talked to my parents and they were not very happy.

Anyway, I'm alright now. Checked my laptop and I found a word document saying "nice iced tea = niced tea :)", a google search for explosions, and some messages to my sister saying:

haallo im triippiinn' floating in a river im peakingenie shhhhii just had a scarrty part woman say "brireff brian" made no sense to mr, esspecially from >havin just been in the river the keuboard ies like playing minefield game remember walkaround iwtith lenny loosejocks claire i am tripping ballsls\ thie ie 66tn\h4e ra; thimg

Looks like I had a fun time. Fuckin pissed I don't remember any of it.



Submitted November 02, 2015 at 09:47PM by spauldeagle http://ift.tt/1M70idW Drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment