Wednesday, November 4, 2015

TIFU by being to believable tifu

This happened 10+ years ago when I was but a wee child who just got a cellphone.

To start off, let me say that I am a overachiever. I will drop giant words into everyday sentences, and if I dont know what I am talking about, I BS my way to reason. I have always been like this.

Now, when I was eight, I had just gotten a cellphone for when I went to the park with friends and such. That day I decided to use the phone to prank call people.

I type in a completely random number, and I know I am going to rock this prank call.

A girl picks up, and I pull out the ol' classic, "Ma'am, is your refrigerator running?" I had seen enough disney at that point to know what I think was going to happen. She would get mad and hang up.

"Uh who is this?" The girl asked. This was my out. This was my chance to pull the punch line. But I didn't because I never was a smart child. Proof of that is that once I tried to eat my homework to get out of doing it and blame it on a dog I didnt have.

So, instead, I said, "This is the Insurance Company." WTF did I do that. Now I start panicking because the girl decided to get her mother.

Remeber how I said I BS my way to reason? Thats what happned after. I cant remember exactly what I said but the women was following my stupid eight year old instructions on fixing her refrigerator.

I can feel myself getting hot at this point and, finally, blurt out, "Well, you better go catch it!"

Never pranked called again.

TL:DR Never caught that stupid fridge

Note, sorry for my poor writing



Submitted November 04, 2015 at 03:44PM by Julia526 http://ift.tt/1WvJibE tifu

No comments:

Post a Comment