Thursday, November 5, 2015

Day 3 of my nofap streak. NoFap

Hi all, just saw someone post a daily update of his nofap challenge. Thought it might be a better way to remain accountable, even if nobody reads it, because it forces me to think about my day.

After this post I'll start the day with a cold shower and then have breakfast.

Today I will do some of my homework and call my parents. The homework should be doable in 4 hours.

Then I'll go cook for the next three days. This should result in 9 plates or so that I can out in the refrigerator so the next few days, all I have to do is grab a plate and put it in the microwave. Tonight I have guest for diner.

Possibly I'll go play some age of empires at a friend's place int he evening, to celebrate the end of exam week.

What I won't do today is fap, fantasize about ladies or play CIV (which I found out is too addictive to me.) If this succeeds, I'll reward myself tonight with a page from the new comic book I bought.



Submitted November 05, 2015 at 01:29PM by Chinesinator http://ift.tt/1Me6lO0 NoFap

No comments:

Post a Comment