Tuesday, March 28, 2017

No access to Kitchen, or any soup kitchens nearby. Advice

My parents and I (3) live in my small studio. I'm 21, work a dead end job and i make more than both of my parents combined and thats very very bad. We have no kitchen. So the only way we get food is by buying out for breakfast/lunch/dinner. We have a microwave and a small refrigerator. We've been trying to accommodate ourselves to this new lifestyle after our previous house got taken by the bank. But after 3 months of trying to live like this, this current week, we have $25 for our food spending for Mon-Thur. I've attemtped to probe the internet for how to get by by eating "healthier" than typical McDonald meals every day but I'm in a predicament, please give me some great advice, any will do! Thanks.



Submitted March 29, 2017 at 01:15AM by PoorGuy22 http://ift.tt/2nJpNzW Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment