Thursday, March 23, 2017

Questions about Pumping at Work breastfeeding

Is the time that I pump off the clock? Like am I using my lunch/break time? My boss is very laid back and bad at talking about things and so we never really had a discussion about pumping or anything.

I heard you're only supposed to mix milk that is the same temperature, but I am short on bottles today that attach to my pump. Can I pump milk from my boob into a bottle that already has some refrigerated milk?

What are some good ways to store milk in the refrigerator? Does anyone go the pitcher type container route?

My work has a sink but no hot water? Is washing with dish soap ok or should I bring the sterilizer bag and steam sterilize between pumpings?



Submitted March 24, 2017 at 01:51AM by GypsyKylara http://ift.tt/2ni0cgR breastfeeding

No comments:

Post a Comment