Saturday, March 25, 2017

Thanks Universe..I love it when you shit all over me breakingmom

Dear Universe,

As if it weren't enough for me to suddenly have Restless Leg Syndrome in my arms and for me to be so achy and sore I couldn't do shit yesterday after work like I planned so I wouldn't have to do anything today except fold laundry, now the refrigerator sounds like it's going out and of course Husbeast is going to want to replace it instead of getting it fixed because that's just how he rolls. AND we still have to do the grocery shopping at some point because we're out of everything but milk, half a loaf of bread and some hamburger meat.

You suck, Universe. Right now you suck big fat donkey balls.

And not the good kind either.

No love.

In fact, I would dearly love to shove a flaming pineapple followed by an angry porcupine up your cosmic butt.

G



Submitted March 25, 2017 at 07:27PM by LadyGrizabella http://ift.tt/2nndQzi breakingmom

No comments:

Post a Comment