Friday, March 31, 2017

unhygienic roommate badroommates

I've lived with two other girls and a boy in a house during the last semester, we had no problem at all. However the boy moved out and a new girl moved in.

Leaving all the part about her personality aside, since some day the corridor has began to stink. We called the landlord and he talked to her, but she didn't let him enter into the room. I have no idea what's going on there, she might even have a dead cat in there , even if I think she have rotten food there. From the street I can see that she never opens the window, so It surely doesn't help.

I've seen her cooking once in two months and every time she goes to the kitchen is to take nachos and then she moves back to her room. I looked in her cupboard and she just has nachos, fanta cans, beer cans and some chili sauce. What baffles me is that she happens to have some regular food in the refrigerator, but it rots there until one of us dumps it.

She obviously never cleans the house when scheduled unless someone reminds it to her.

On the top of this, my other roommates have noticed that she's stealing our laundry soap, their shower gel and some food. When questioned about the missing stuff, she denied it.

We've talked to her a lot of time and she doesn't seem to understand or she doesn't want to understand (she's foreigner like me here and she doesn't speak very well). I'm thinking about calling her parents now.



Submitted March 31, 2017 at 11:53PM by The_donald_is_bright http://ift.tt/2oiuP7b badroommates

No comments:

Post a Comment