Monday, March 27, 2017

First time making breakfast burritos. EatCheapAndHealthy

Lately I've found myself either picking up fast food or eating nothing at all for breakfast at work and this is a problem, so I've decided that I want to try my hand at breakfast burritos! I was planning on making a batch with scrambled eggs, ham, bacon, onion, yellow pepper, cheese and a little bit of salsa.

Does anyone have experience/tips for this process? More specifically, how long should I expect them to keep in the fridge? I know a lot of people like to freeze them, but I am weary of the texture of the egg and tortilla after reheating... but maybe it's not that bad? I was hoping they would last the week in the fridge, but I am not familiar with keeping cooked eggs in the refrigerator.

I would love to hear from anyone who has done this kind of thing in the past!



Submitted March 27, 2017 at 11:43PM by muffington7865 http://ift.tt/2nnTm8g EatCheapAndHealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment