Tuesday, March 21, 2017

[NY] Landlord has been going in/out of apartment daily since I've been gone and used my car. legaladvice

Hey guys, I live in Upstate NY (Syracuse) and have been visiting Nebraska for the past 1.5 months. My younger sister has been caring for my pets while I've been gone and has some extremely alarming news for me. My landlord I guess has been going in and out of my apartment, basically daily. He's used my vacuum, my towels, my toilet paper, my refrigerator, etc. To do basically whatever he's wanted to do. Today she told me that when she got there my car had been moved from its location, which is basically the final straw in my eyes.

I know there's no statute in NY state on giving notice before entering my apartment but this is honestly extremely excessive and hearing that he's using my facilities and cleaning equipment is insane.

I'll be back home this weekend and I want to know what legal options are available to me here.

Thanks for reading



Submitted March 22, 2017 at 02:12AM by Newtekh http://ift.tt/2n4UahO legaladvice

No comments:

Post a Comment