Friday, March 31, 2017

Strange things occurring after my grandfathers death. ParanormalHelp

So first time actually trying to reach out about some strange things happening at home after my grandfathers death back in January 2017. Here's a little background into him as a person, he was a marine during Vietnam. He came back and just wasn't right he was a very mean man he was extremely abusive and did awful things to my mother and grandmother. So as you can assume we haven't had any contact with him in years. Just before his death of cancer I reached out to him just to let him try and finally get to know one of his several grandchildren.

After a few months of short phone calls he had mailed me a portion of his knife collection. (The only personal affects of his I have) then we just fell off from speaking until his death. The events that I know of that happened since his death started with my mother. She was in the kitchen of their home in Florida (same state as his death) she was crying about never being able to reconcile her relationship with him. Our refrigerator had one of those built in water dispensers that had been broken for 5+ years. You could press it and nothing would come out. Well on this day while she's crying the dispenser just started spraying water all over the floor and would not stop until it was disconnected from the water line in the back.

About a week after this incident there was a very heavy feeling that came over my home, I started to get that feeling of being watched and the feeling of having someone right behind you. I tried to brush it off as just a weird feeling until my girlfriend started to mention she felt the same things (I had never brought the feelings to her attention). I tried to tell her it's probably nothing, and this went on for about a month. Around the middle of February my two dogs started to act strange. Staring into empty rooms, refusing to leave our bedroom, they would growl and bare teeth at things what weren't there, and would hide themselves under our bed. At this point I became very concerned, I went to our garage and got my great grandmothers cross and hung it in our bedroom, that seemed to work for a few days until things went back to as bad as before. So I went to a christan store here in North Dakota I got several more crosses and hung them in very room above the doorways. And again things calmed down.

That is until this last week March 26th the girlfriend and I were doing some cleaning around the house when I found a spirit box I bought years ago. I decided to fool around with it like and idiot.

I asked "who was here with me?" and no response.

I then asked "how many people were here with me?" and I got a quick "two"

I then asked again "who is here with me what are your names?" The response I got was "John" followed by a dark raspy "Don't listen to it" "Liar!"

I immediately shut off the box and left the house for the day terrified to return, and since then I can't seem to shake the feeling I royally pissed off who or whatever was in the house with me. The strange feelings I had before have gotten worse. I can't seem to sleep through the night without being woken up by the feeling of being watched. I'm really concerned that I may have opened up a can of worms here. Any help or advice you can give me is much appreciated



Submitted March 31, 2017 at 02:50PM by Chance37k2 http://ift.tt/2oicuYB ParanormalHelp

No comments:

Post a Comment