Thursday, March 30, 2017

[HOUSING] Still available! Looking for Roommate in West LA! Private bed and bath in 2bd/2ba! LAlist

I'm looking for a new roommate to rent the second huge private bedroom and bathroom with walk-in closet and access to shared full kitchen and living room for $1200 + 1/2 utilities and Internet (owner pays water). The living room is fully furnished, has a sound system and 4k TV. The kitchen area has a breakfast bar, new cookware/knives, and plenty of storage space. The best part is its all in the heart of West LA! Walking distance to Sawtelle Japantown, Santa Monica Blvd., LA Fitness, Trader Joe's and a 24hr Ralphs. Its also across the street from a park that includes a skate park, tennis courts, and pool (with slide!). More info about the property: Safe, gated tandem parking and secure entry into the building. Brand new linoleum in kitchen, bathrooms, and entryway. On site manager. Washer and dryer on site. Central AC and heat. Gas Fireplace. Refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and gas stove. Unfortunately, no pets. :( My current roommate and his girlfriend are moving out, so you would be taking over as co-tenant on the lease, which expires December 31st 2017. A little bit about me: My name is Evan, I'm a 26 year old male, born and raised in LA. I'm a full-time IT professional, I'm a gamer/geek who enjoys watching TV and movies, and I like dogs! Text or email me with a bit about yourself if you're interested! Feel free to ask me questions as well! Pictures and other contact on Craigslist ad: http://ift.tt/2nxfjkR



Submitted March 31, 2017 at 01:42AM by Goobermench http://ift.tt/2omwrdf LAlist

No comments:

Post a Comment