Tuesday, March 14, 2017

I work at a nut-free place with no microwave, no refrigerator and you have to be discreet​ when eating. EatCheapAndHealthy

We're under renovations and our normal office area is temporarily out of commission. I work in the front, so my desk is in front of parents and students. We're not supposed to have food in the lobby, but my boss understands there is no place to eat. As long as I have food & can eat discreetly it's fine. I feel like as a vegitarian, my sandwiches are normally packed with things and are not at all discreet to eat (crunch sounds and stuff sliding out of the sandwich). I also feel like I need to avoid anything with a strong smell to it. Definitely no pb&j's unfortunately--too many kids with allergies.

I've been alternating between Soylent, chips, and humus, but I need something more substantial. Any advice?



Submitted March 14, 2017 at 07:57PM by CtenoCatcher http://ift.tt/2n5GSUQ EatCheapAndHealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment