Friday, March 3, 2017

I used to prank call 911 nosleep

I used to prank call 911 Let's start from the beginning, I am 23 years old and live in Virginia (I'm not going to tell the exact location for Privacy reasons). I live by myself in a large 10 story apartment building on the outskirts of the city, it's easier for me that way.

Now when I was ten my dad allowed me to check out his computer, a custom made pc with a whopping 2 gigs of ram, 2ghz processor, and 160 gigs of hard drive space. You could say that I reaLly had fun with this learning the basics of code at that time, and just messing around.

But sorry I'm really getting off track, what you want to hEar is whats happening right now. So 3 years ago I decided I would rig up something in my apartment to allow my phone number to be anonymous and untraceable. It was hooked up to my 3 screen monster of a desktop with 3.5 ghz processor, 32 gigs of ram, and a one terabyte hard drive. Do not ask how Rigged up the machine because frankly I don't remember and I don't care, and even if I did remember I wouldn't tell anyone.

So at first I just had fun dicking around, calling random numbers and saying stupid things like "is your refrigerAtor running" or pretending to be a telemarketer. But then I decided to try something new, I started to call emergency service numberS and say that I was in need of serious medical help. I would then hang up when they said that there was no addrEss attached to my phone and they couldn't pinpoint a location.

I then moved on to making bomb threats and shit like that. Now before you call me a terrible person for doing all this stuff, I know, and that's why I did it. But I have in fact changed in this past year and no longer do anytHing prank call related, in fact I barEly touch my phone anymore.

So one night I was up at around 3 calling 911 seeing what reactions I could get. I called 911 for the 4th time that night and when they picked up the phone I immediately knew something was wrong.

They were completely quite, no it was more like the mic was muted or something. I checked the number I caLled but it was just regular 911. Right before I was about to hang up I heard a sort of weird muffled grunt, then silence until it turned into a deeP heavy breathing. Then what I can only assume was a mans voice started to read off numbers and letters.

3b6am2 3509 3923 3245 6958 6826

Fuck. That's my license plate number, the numbers in my address, and my credit card number (don't bother trying to do anything with that, it expired a 6 months). That freaked the hell out, I was supposed to be anonymous. So why the hell did this person know any of it. Then they said "you will take down all of it", I was way to scared to think what that even meant, until it hit me like a brick to the face. My equipment, he means my equipment. I ask "how do you kn-" "we know much about you, now take it down or face the consequences"

I didn't take down the equipment (stupid I know). So 7 days later my dad died of "mysterious circumstances" after that I took down everything, even my monster of a computer. I threw it all away and the only thing I have left is my phone which as I said earlier, I barely ever touch.

I have to go now. He will be back soon.



Submitted March 04, 2017 at 08:33AM by isaiah451u http://ift.tt/2mCxBE0 nosleep

No comments:

Post a Comment