Saturday, July 2, 2016

Getting off my @$$ earlier and earlier each day. What's your current little change, /r/loseit? loseit

Seems that I find that I wake up, fix breakfast and medication for the dog, pop on the news, and sit down and open my computer. I log into Reddit, into work, and whatever gets my attention is what drives the next ALMOST 4 HOURS OF BUTT TIME! It's insane.

So for the past few days, I've been striving to make that window smaller and smaller. Get up and out earlier and earlier each day. Turning off this distraction, abbreviating that one, setting earlier appointments, making appointments instead of just "winging" tasks opportunistically when the thought hits me.

It's not about being more active, it's about being less sedentary. Get the blood flowing through the glutes instead of resting on them.


Maybe you're pacing when you're on the phone? Maybe you're endeavoring to skip the drive-through windows and go inside when you visit some place? Maybe you're trying to add a new vegetable to your menu? Maybe you're reducing the sugar in your tea? Maybe you're filling up your refrigerator door with inspiring quotes on sticky notes?

WHAT LITTLE THING ARE YOU CURRENTLY WORKING ON?

Please share with the subreddit in the comments below!



Submitted July 03, 2016 at 01:36AM by funchords http://ift.tt/29l3uep loseit

No comments:

Post a Comment