Saturday, November 7, 2015

Selling Home in PA. Do I need to leave the same range/oven/stove that was in the house when the buyer saw it on the market? RealEstate

I moved into my new house, and realized the range in the new house isn't quite as nice as the range I have at the old place. They're comparable, ie: same manufacturer, and both stainless steel fronts, but the one in the old place matches the refrigerator that I brought with me, and it has a couple add'l features I like.

Initially, both closings were supposed to occur on the same day, but since my buyer postponed closing by 2 weeks, I currently have access to both places, and I'm tempted to switch out the ranges. I know I'm required to leave a range, but can I swap it out?



Submitted November 08, 2015 at 04:33AM by relles_ http://ift.tt/1HlCaHP RealEstate

No comments:

Post a Comment