Sunday, September 4, 2016

Will 91% ISO Alcohol be a good solvent for Etizolam? Drugs

Hi I ordered a gram of Etizolam and it should get here by next week. I want to be prepared when it gets here so I bought 91% Isoproply alcohol and a medicine dropper. Knowing me I will be be very tempted to use the toothpick method as soon as I receive my package. But I'm wondering will this solvent work? I know Propylene Glycol is better option but none of my local stores or vape stores carry it. I even tried looking for Vegetable glycerin but couldn't find any. So please don't tell me to get PG or VG, I tried. Only way I'm getting it is through Amazon but I want to have some sort of solvent before my Etizolam arrives. So my question is will this work as a solvent, the 91% ISO Alcohol? I was thinking of using 120mL of ISO for 1 gram of Etizolam. Then storing it in the refrigerator. Will this work? PIC of supplies: http://ift.tt/2crou18



Submitted September 05, 2016 at 08:20AM by FRESHBLOOD9 http://ift.tt/2c57rDF Drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment