Thursday, September 8, 2016

Water line for refrigerator ice and water HomeImprovement

I'm looking at replacing the old fridge in my condo with a new model. Most refrigerators that I'm seeing have a water and ice dispenser and I would love to have that.

The problem is that my kitchen is sort of a 'U' shape and the sink is on one wall and the fridge is on the opposite wall. If I were to run a water line from the sink, it would have to run through multiple cabinets and behind the stove to get to the fridge.

Is this something people do? Is it okay to have a water line run through cabinets and behind a stove for this purpose. Running it through the ceiling or floor or from another source is unfortunately not an option here.

I'd love to have water and ice on the fridge and it really opens up the options of what models I can buy, but I hate paying for a nonfunctioning ice maker and water dispenser that would just take up room.

Thanks!



Submitted September 09, 2016 at 12:31AM by tcuev78 http://ift.tt/2cgTOkS HomeImprovement

No comments:

Post a Comment