Thursday, September 1, 2016

[TOMT][movie] Short 90s live action movie with animated food and kitchen appliances tipofmytongue

So for starters I'm not actually sure if this was an episode to a show, or a short film but I do know I had it on VHS.

The main characters were a girl and her little brother, they also had a dog which may have been a golden retriever but I'm not entirely sure.

I remember the episode starting out where the girl went into the kitchen and she opened the refrigerator to grab some eggs, but the eggs were moving around away from her hand and hiding behind milk, orange juice and other items. The next thing after that I remember is the toaster moving, I cant remember exactly what it did.

Now here's where it gets fuzzy, he majority of the plot I don't remember besides the climax which happened at a field/park, if I'm not mistaken they were looking for their dog I think, the little brother was on his bike, and the girl was chasing after them I think.

Sorry it's not much to work with but this was so long ago all I have are bits and pieces. For more clarification the food and appliances weren't drawn, they were real but just moving with maybe some CGI involved. Thanks to anyone who helps or finds it!



Submitted September 01, 2016 at 10:51PM by Heptonite http://ift.tt/2bVRU9d tipofmytongue

No comments:

Post a Comment