Thursday, September 1, 2016

[PA] Sears Outlet Refuses to Return Payment for Cancellation legaladvice

I bought a refrigerator online from Sears Outlet, as the one I had stopped working. A few hours after placing the order, it started working again. I called Sears Outlet Customer Service to cancel the order on the following day, less than 24hrs. CSR "processed" the cancellation and said I would see a refund within 3-5 days.

One week later, still no refund. I called their customer service department back and asked to confirm the cancellation that was placed last week. The CSR said that they still see the order as "active" as they need to receive acknowledgment for the store that was designated to deliver. They said to wait another 1-2 business days to receive an update, but then saying it'll take another 3-5 days to receive the refund. I can only assume they'll say the same thing, next time I call.

Is there any law that specifies a timeline for them to return payment? Whats the threshold before it can be seen as theft, etc?



Submitted September 02, 2016 at 12:44AM by fun4days365 http://ift.tt/2c4Drsh legaladvice

No comments:

Post a Comment