Sunday, September 4, 2016

[TOMT] [BOOK] book I read years ago with a fridge on the cover tipofmytongue

All right, I'm sorry, but this is going to be extremely vague because I barely remember anything about this book, except a few details, and just the fact I did read it. When I was much younger, I found a book in the children's section of a library that had a refrigerator on the cover, and I believe refrigerator magnets spelled out the title of the book. I feel like the book was set in Australia or something, but I could be mixing it this up with something else. I'm fairly sure it was about a girl who had just moved to a new house with her mother and was trying to adjust. The book was of typical novel length, I think. Any help is appreciated.



Submitted September 05, 2016 at 04:48AM by nubilis http://ift.tt/2cleKEY tipofmytongue

No comments:

Post a Comment